Handling Precautions

RFID Scanner Care

  • The RFID scanner is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or subject it to physical shock.

  • The RFID scanner is electronic and should not be exposed to moisture. If you accidentally expose the RFID chip to moisture, promptly consult your Wela I.T. technician. Wipe off moisture with a dry cloth.

  • Avoid exposing the RFID scanner to objects which emit strong magnetic fields such as permanent magnets or metallic objects.

  • Do not attempt to disassemble and rebuild the device yourself as electrical shock might occur.

  • Do not remove the protective covers of the device as electrical shock might occur.

  • If the RFID scanner overheats, emits foul odor, or is on fire immediately unplug the power cable and contact your service representative.

results matching ""

    No results matching ""