To access Payment Entry, look for a search box on the upper right corner of your Home/Dashboard. Type in "Payment Entry".
If a customer has paid and you wish to make a new Payment entry, click the "New" button on the upper right corner of your page.
Enter the necessary information and the type of payment the customer wanted
- Series - Leave it as is.
- Payment Type - Choose Receive only.
- Party Type - Choose Customer only.
- Party - look for the name of the customer.
- Party Name - Type in the name of the customer.
- Posting Date- The date of creating the payment entry.
- Mode of Payment - Choose Cash only.
- Paid Amount - Enter the amount the customer paid.
After entering the Paid Amount, depending on how much the customer will pay, it will automatically allocate the amount on the previous fee. (Example : Customer paid 3000php, the 3000php will be allocated to the previous outstanding balance)
After entering the Payment Entry, click "Submit" on the upper right corner of the page.